tampa vs. west palm

I just got back from Tampa and another awesome show. West palm was louder,
Tampa wasn't as thunderous, and Pete didn't do as many windmills. in Tampa,
the boys didn't seem to have as much energy out of the gate. they didn't get
going until AAA. the crowd was better, they stood the entire time although
before cant explain when the boys took the stage, two guys behind me (who
were novice who fans), one said to the other "that is Pete townshend on
bass!"  I was like WHAT!!!! But then the other corrected him. On 5.15,
entwistle's solo was shorter But better than west palm. My Generation  was
incredible!!!!  Pete was going nuts at the end. He even held his guitar
vertical and made like He was going to take it off. I thought He was going to
smash it But no. real me was better in west palm too. Here in Tampa they
dropped naked eye in favor of don't know myself But added lets see action.
Set list follows:

cant explain
substitute
AAA