Re: more, more, more

>you said "John hit me with his pick first shot.  Thanks, John!"
>
>Come on.  You must give us more information!

I was up front for this one.  Brief review: Show ran like a freight train.
:)

Somewhere in the first couple of songs, something goes "ploink" right on my
shoulder.  I look up and around like the sky's falling and the guy next to
me says, "It was something from the stage."  So I think, "Aha, John's pick,"
and as soon as the lights came up some, I found it.  Got a little keepsake
now.  ;)

keets