Digest V7 #261- I got to Vent!

 Hello All,
 I dont say much here , just read all you guys info, comments. I like it.
But I am going to use this digest to vent this morning.
Yesterday  I am in line at a photo shop & I hear a man start talking about
some Who photos... so I say "WHO?" Are you a who fan - he gets all pickled
faced & says "yes , but I hate Pete Townshend."  I am thinking "Who fan -
hates Pete ~ whatever....ok." politely, I said "Oh, did you see them at
Shoreline?" He says "Yes, and I am pissed that Pete encouraged people to
stand during the show. I paid alot of money for my seats...blah blah blah..."
All I could say was well,  "I loved it. I am short & used to not seeing
much." trying to get this guy to lighten up, you know.
 I was thinking - "damm - what the F--k made you so old?" NO comment on their
performance or anything - he just walked away, complained his camera didn't
work for some photos.   I am 35 - I say he is in his 50s.
 So much for finding a fellow Who Fan. I thought I might have a bonding
moment.

 Someone Shoot me if I act like that!   :-) Janice