Re: MSG Pre-Show Gathering

Dave,

Sounds great! I stopped by all 3 bars last week and Play by Play is larger, and
has a special entrance to the Garden. If they hold to the bullshit 7:30 pm entry
rule, it's only a couple mins to get inside, using a lesser used ticket entrance.

And those WHO want to continue the party during the Wallflowers set, we can meet
at the bar at Section 61, I think it's on the loge level. They have monitors of
the arena and show the basketball & hockey games while they're going on, but I'm
not sure if they show the concerts. We can still listen to the Wallflowers and
talk Who stuff till it's time for the show! It's the indoor version of a
tailgater! There's a bathroom & refreshment stand close by when it's time for the
move.

Anyone who misses the first party, whether you're at one of the other bars or
just couldn't make it, stop by to say hi to many of the listers WHO will be
there!

LLR,

magik

ps- I will be handing out passes to get $5 off the admission of the Tribute &
Charity show by the Who cover band, Who's Next, on the Who's off night, Thurs,
Oct 5th, at Le Bar Bat @ 8th Ave & 57th St. That will be another opportunity to
hang with a bunch of Who maniacs. If you've never hung out with a bunch of
listers and big time fans, it is truly a blast! With the benefits for the Nordoff
Robbins Foundation, we will either be auctioning or raffling off signed photos of
TED, signed CD's & a PT Lifehouse Box Set signed by Pete! These guys, Who's Next,
are very, very good and I guarantee a great night to make it a complete WHO week
in NYC!