Cleveland Pre-Show Gathering

OK, it's official.  The Cleveland pre-show gathering will be at FLANNERY'S PUB
on East 4th & Prospect.  It's shouldn't be too hard to find.  It's an Irish bar (how's
that for original?) & has a big front window  which looks directly out onto the Gund.

My friend Jeff & I will be meeting Kevin (from VT) & his friend Stu there around
5:30 pm.  Someone on O&S posted they were going to meet there around the same
time.  Pass the word to all the other punters & third-class tickets!  Let's hoist a brew
for The WHO!

- SCHRADE in Akron