From: WHO6489@aol.com [mailto:WHO6489@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 7:15 PM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re:Napster Searching

<< I typically use the keywords "Who", "Townshend",  and "demo, 64, 65, 66,
67,
 etc. " and that brings up pretty much everything.

    I do the same thing, and IT IS VERY effective!

 Another tip: if you don't find anything, disconnect and then reconnect.
 You'll get connected to a different server with different people. >>

    Now that I DID NOT know!! Thanks Tom!
        Keith