Re: MSG Pre-Show & MSG Tickets Available

Let's Parrrtttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have visitors from all over the world joining us in the mecca, MSG! So
let's decide on one place to meet and I will offer my humble opinion as to why I
agree with David!

As David has pointed out, the place should, if available, be the Play by Play
inside Madison Square Garden. My reason for this is:

- If they stick to the 7:30 pm policy, you are only moments from a special
entrance that gets you into the arena. If you're at one of the other places, you
must leave by 7:10 or 7:15 pm to make your way into the Garden on time.

- The bar is huge and they also serve snacks & dinner.

- The other 2 bars mentioned are kinda small. Molly's only has 1 Who album on the
jukebox and it's a shortened version of Tommy (8 tracks in all, I think).

The point is let's all get together in one of the places and the only one that
wouldn't be overcrowded, would be the Play by Play. By doing this, we eliminate
the bs 7:30 pm policy because we'll be less than 5 mins from "bottoms up," to
having your ticket taken by the MSG staff. And a special entrance and less crowds
when we have to make the move. We may have a huge turnout and it really doesn't
matter where, but I think my points are valid.

Once inside, for those WHO would like to continue the pre-show gathering, we can
relocate to a bar on the lodge level by Section 61. I believe they have monitors
and you can watch the Wallflowers on the screen while we hang in the bar. At 8:30
pm, we can easily make our moves to our respective seats in any location in the
place!

magik