Re: Quadrophenia film/DVD

UK release of Quadrophenia DVD is very dissappointing....
much like the UK release of TKAA DVD...
It's fullframe and bad (if any) remastering....
basically the same as the VHS re-release about 3yrs ago...
even has the same 5 minute montage of images against songs...
and from reading DVD pages the USA release of quad looks set to be the
same...
this is the downside of not being backed by a big studio.
Tommy looked fantastic on DVD - but Warner has a huge budget.

While on the subject - anyone else noticed lip-synch probs on Tommy???
Pinball Wizard is virtually unwatchable on mine - but I've read this
sometimes is due to a combination of player with certain titles..
my player is a pioneer....

JC