It's true I'm cursed! Here's a story you'll enjoy!

Hey my friend called me up the other day and wanted to
know if I could help her with a music project she was
doing for her class. I said yes and brought every
single Who thing I owned(This includes
posters,movies,cd's etc.)Along with my Jimi Hendrix
Box set and the entire The Jam catalogue to her
house.She made her family's garage into a room so, it
wasn't connected to the house. While we were in the
main house watching a Richard Pryor video.All of a
sudden we here a knock at the door. She opened it to
find a firefighter standing there.Apparently through
all the laughter we neglected to see that the garage
was on fire! It burnt to the ground.Everything inside
was destroyed.I was so mad.But then my friend handed
me a CD that was salvaged.I couldn't read the label so
we ran back into the house and put it in the stereo.I
pressed play.And tapped the track button. For some
reason it wouldn't play.We left the stereo on and
opened the door to talk to the firefighter.As soon as
we swung open the door.The CD began to play.To my
shock we heard Roger Daltrey start to sing: "After the
fire,the fire still burns." etc.My friend laughed but
I didn't find it funny because I lost all my other
stuff. Am I cursed or what? Man, I just shouldn't
bother leaving my house anymore! :-)

Mad because I lost my stuff,but happy no on got hurt,
      -jess in jersey