Re: Fang

> I'm still wondering about the chatroom's demise.

Despite Pete's statements I think it would be a little disingenuous to
completely blame the collapse of Pete's chatroom on Fang's (and Luke's)
attacks on Pete's brother-in-law Jon Astley.  There was always a sense of
"what are we doing here and what does Pete want from us" about that chatroom
that I never quite got.  Perhaps he was looking for something from his
contributors that we never supplied it, whatever it was.  Maybe Matt
complained it was taking up too much of his time so Pete pulled the plug.
Pity they never asked me.  I saw thunderclouds rolling in from day one.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm