Fang

Rich Weiner, located in the NJ area.  He's a long-time Who fan and very
knowledgable.  However, he can be quite acid, and has been very critical
of
the Who cd remasters and reissues, as well as the John Entwistle Band.

keets

>Could someone tell me who this White Fang guy is?  I've always wondered
>
>greg

keets, please correct me if I am wrong.
- Fang was blamed by Pete for ruining his attempt to have a sanctioned
chat room on his site.
- Fang has been trying to get the cash together to buy the Talmy masters.

Personally, I like to follow his expoits to remind me that there are
folks out there who are more obnoxiously obsessessed than I.

Jeff