shelmy/mojo

This may have been posted but in the latest issue of mojo with the who on the
cover, it includes a big article about the who's early days including awesome
shots, many in color of the band between 64-66 performing on stage even one
with Pete wearing his union jack jacket.

It also has an article on shelmy selling the original master stereo version
tapes of 24 who songs including my generation, AAA, and can't explain on ebay
and mojo says the principal bidders are MCA/polygram backed by the who. They
say the original my generation album may finally be released!!

Scott
2 days until wpb!!!
4 days until Tampa!!!
Long live rock!!!