VH1 MyMusic Awards

Okay, the results are in.  Obviously were were too serious about the whole
thing, but now that we see the categories, I guess we need to pick some out
and vote.  Shame we didn't get the bass player one in.

Everybody will have to register and will be limited to one vote.  You can
either choose from a list of nominees or write in a candidate.

Of course, Whofans would have the most impact if we voted as a bloc.  Think
we could all agree on any of these?  Send comments to pkeets@hotmail.com,
please.

LEGEND IN ACTION: The Who?  John Entwistle?
MAN OF THE YEAR:  Pete Townshend
GODS OF THUNDER:  The Who
BEST LEGAL DOWNLOAD:  Relay?  Are You Alright, Kids?
SONG OF THE YEAR:  My Generation?
GROUP OF THE YEAR:  The Who
COOLEST FAN WEBSITE:  TheWho.net

keets