Re: MTV "Sell Out" tribute article

Actually somebody came up with a label for Pete a while back that seemed to
cover the ground: postmodern artist.  He does seem to fit the criteria for
that one, and the shifts in musical style become just a vehicle for the art.

BTW, what do they call what people are playing these days if it's not pop?
Modern rock?  World music?  Seems like alternative and grunge have both run
their course.  Time for a new label?

keets