Re: ROGER NEW MOVIE ON TV.......

Thanks for the heads up, TJ.  Roger plays King Janos in this movie, one of
the big political players of the time and sometimes the young Dracula's ally
and sometimes not.  It's hard to say if he has a big part, because they
always use his name for promotion regardless, then sometimes you see the
movie and they've shuffled him off into the background.  (Roger oughta
insist on a little respect.)

Who did they mention first?

keets