RE: One last wave.

>You see Devo as New Wave too?  Hmmmmmm.  More of a punk lean to me, but I'm
>now in the minority. Interesting how I attach a general negative
>connotation to New Wave.

I think Devo are pretty well entrenched in the New Wave genre.  There are a
few surprises, thought, aren't there?  I would never have put The Who in
there.  Fits, though.  What do you think they would have done in the late
eighties?  Roger did pick up some techno effects, but Pete sort of went off
on his own with IRON MAN.  John, of course, stuck with RnR.

keets