RE: One last wave.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: The New Who Wave
>
>DEVO is one such New Wave band that gets unfair criticism.  People think =
>of them
>as a nerdy, quirky, synth band.  Only an enlightened few know that they =
>wrote very
>original anti-establishment songs & were an incredibly powerful & tight =
>live band.

Ya know, I asked my wife the other night what she considered "New Wave". Her
answer was "big hair, bubble gum, The Bangles, loud clothes with many pastel
colors, Devo...      I yelled WHAT?? Bite your tongue!!!!

You see Devo as New Wave too?  Hmmmmmm.  More of a punk lean to me, but I'm
now in the minority.
Interesting how I attach a general negative connotation to New Wave.

Don't believe what they may say.
We are *all* Devo.

Rest up for the shows Scott!
Kevin in CA.