RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #250

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: Naked Eye/See Me Feel Me
>
>I've been thinking about my personal favorite moment from the Boston show
>(the only show I was able to attend)  Most everyone around me was
>disinterested in this somewhat obscure
>song, and Roger and Pete rightfully joked about its failure since Roger
>mangled the lyrics so badly.  I was ecstatic.  Am I strange?

About as strange as me sitting here getting all pumped all over again!
When they started NE, I was stunned.  They hadn't played it yet!  We were
the first!  *THEN* Rog breaks into See Me Feel Me!  I was in shock and felt
we were watching history.  I felt like I was transported back in time!
It was awesome, and nothing less than that.
I'm all charged up reading everyones account.
Great memories of partying with Derick and Majik after that show.  If your
parents only knew!
We were all still stunned after the show.

STay in Tune,
Kevin in VT.....DAMN!.............in CA