Re: re-Roger & Kenney

Ok but people always point out faces dances and kenney's drumming but I point
out 2 things:

1. YBYB, look at what zak has done with that song. It is now a rock song, not
a pop song.

2. Pete was not in the best condition in 80-82 with the drugs.

Now today the who have more energy to play YBYB than they did In 81. In 81,
everyone knew, Like pridden said In an interview, they were at the end of the
road, Pete was In his solo mode at that time In my opinion. Like on behind
the music, "Pete was also moving away from the who," look as his solo album,
empty glasses. It didn't refer to booze but to his philosophy.

Scott
7 days until wpb!!!
9 days until Tampa!!!