MSG SATURDAY 7TH OCT TICKET WANTED!

Hi,

Wow... Due to circumstances I will be in New York on saturday the 7th of
october and coincidentally The Who will play that day. ;-)

So my next question is a kind of silly one:

I STILL NEED A TICKET FOR THAT SHOW!!!

If anyone can help me, PLEASE E-MAIL ME OFF-LIST!

I would prefer within the first 20 rows, but hey, maybe I'll settle for
"worse".

;-)

WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)