Fwd: Live Aid

Roger didnt fall at live aid..he did his prat falls which is his stunt falls
he learned from doing movies...like in mcvicar .......Roger is very athletic

-- BEGIN included message

>Speaking of live aid, does anyone have
> an uncut version of the show by the who. I have the who's performance but
b/c
> a cable was lost during the show MG and pinball are cut.
>
> Scott

No, I have the "technical difficulties" version.  I'm not sure if a full
version exists
(little help!).  Didn't the entire TV feed go down?  Were the people at
Wembley
arena the only ones to see the whole set?

I thought Pete looked cool with his short hair & lumberjack jeans.  How
about
when he fell during WGFA & then I'll be damned if Daltrey didn't fall down
too
right afterward!  Kenny Jones looked scared but he played alright.  OX was
having trouble with his bass.  He had to get a new one before they even
played
one note!

Not exactly a smooth little WHO set.

- SCHRADE in Akron