Re: WHO IN MANCHESTER HARDROCK ETC...

>I realise the band shut up shop for a bit but Kenney was actually signed up
>as a 100% Who member which gave all members 25% each so when the Who came
>back without Kenney I was quite surprised especially as he was an official
>member - oh well, just curious.

Hard to say how they're organized right now.  You'd expect that The Who as a
business entity was probably a partnership (or maybe a closely held
corporation), from the way they talked about it.  When they closed up shop,
likely they dissolved the business entity.  Later reunions probably were on
an individual contract basis, and if Kenney wasn't included in the contract,
then he wasn't part of The Who as it existed at that time.

I believe TED have been hiring the extra musicians who go along on the tours
as employees of whatever organization they are now, though I'd certainly
expect that Zak and Rabbit would be getting enough for the current tour to
make it worth their while.

keets