Re: WHO IN MANCHESTER HARDROCK ETC...

Yes, but even before live aid in 85 roger didn't want to go out with kenney
but Pete said "no kenney, no me," roger didn't want to be the cause of the
who not playing + geldof tricked the who by telling them they would cause a
huge surge in the profits by playing. Speaking of live aid, does anyone have
an uncut version of the show by the who. I have the who's performance but b/c
a cable was lost during the show MG and pinball are cut.

Scott
7 days until wpb!!!
9 days until Tampa!!!