Ticket for Friday October 6 show Available

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I have a ticket available for the Friday October 6 show.  It's Section 126, row F, seat 1.  I'm asking $115 for it, which is what I paid.  I'm getting rid of it because a friend came through with tickets for the same night.  In any case, e-mail me privately because I'm not reading the digest regularly (my computer got struck by lightning and I'm on a loaner).  First e-mail gets the ticket.

Jay

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/