WHO ARE YOU?

> Mick:
>
> In the words of Pete Townshend, "Welcome." Uh, you don't play guitar do you? Oh well, I guess you're too young to be THAT Mick Taylor.
>
>                                      MARK LEHMAN
>
> Mick
> Welcome to THE WHO chat page.  I think you will find it quite
> informative and very interesting.  By the way, before I go any further, you play a great lead on 'Can't you Hear Me Knocking'.

I wondered how long it would be before I was asked about the Rolling
Stones/John Mayall connection. Unfortunately, I am not THEE Mick Taylor,
close but no cigars. I do get asked it all the time really and only the
other week Larz Ulrick from Metallica e-mailed me to come down for a
jam, i had to politely turn him down (true).

> Anyway, it's interesting to see you leading up to the Who Are You
> album The album takes a while to grow on you, but once it does ....

I got the 'Who Are You' yesterday and i must admit I was a bit
dissapointed at first but its starting to grow on me like you said. BTW
I mentioned in my last e.mail that pete townend has done an interview in
'classic rock'. It was in fact in 'Total Guitar' and it also transcribes
my generation. The interview is very interesting and amusing. Pete
Townsend says it was roger who talked him into doing more who tours
because at 55 years old Pete feels like he'll look like he's playing old
mans golf when he's taking a swing at his guitar, ha.

KEEP THE FAITH.............................MICK TAYLOR.