VARIOUS WHO

Hey,

The latest issue of 'Classic Rock' has got the full transcription for
'My Generation' plus an interview with Pete Townsend.

Someone mentioned Hendrix in the digest so I thought you might like to
know that he's on VH1 on Monday at 11pm. Its called "Jimi Hendrix live
at the Monterey Pop Festival".

Just got the Who album today called "who are you" and was surprised to
see that Billy Nicholls was doing backing vocals. I knew he did things
with the Who but wasn't sure what? I was talking to Billy Nicholls 4
months ago at the Small Faces convention. Billy did backing on some
Small faces tracks as well. Its surprising really how many connections
there is with the Who and the small faces. Theres Pete Townsend
collaborating with Ronnie Lane on the album 'Rough Mix" Kenney Jones
playing drums in both bands, Billy doing vox in both bands. Is there any
more? Oh! and there is another connection with Roger daltry & Kenney's
wife but thats a different story ;0). By the way, i've heard a few
versions why Kenney left the Who and i'm curious as to why? does anybody
know? was he sacked? did he quit?