WELCOME

> Wecome Mick !
> You've certainly come to a good place,there are a lot of good folks
> here and I kind like to call this place 'home'.  Have you been to any > of the Shows ?
> Again,WELCOME !!
> regards,
> Derick.

Thanks for the welcome Derick and to all the cool people who have
written to me off-list. Firstly, can I say a big 'Hey' to Olga of
Moscow. I didn't know she was on this list as well as mine. Just to
quickly explain: I run a Small Faces list at:
http://SmallFaces.arecool.net and I worked with Olga to do a Small faces
radio show. Nice to see a lot of people helping her out here as well.
Has everyone read that book called 'A Fortnight Of Furore'? Its a
brilliant A4 size 50 page book written on the Who and the Small Faces
tour of New Zealand and Australia in 1968. Included in the book is
exclusive interviews with key participants * previously unpublished
photos and memorabilia * a full reproduction of the rare, original tour
programme * a complete OZ and NZ discography.I recommend you read it if
you want to know what the bands antics where they got up to :0)

To answer your question Derick. The Who are playing a gig in Manchester
but unfortunately tickets are sold out so i've been told. I'm off to
manchester tomorrow so i'll check up.

I don't know if you know or not but Pete Townsend is doing a programme
on VH1 (music channel) at 11pm on saturday 16th sept. The programme is
called 'Storytellers'. Should be good.

Thanks again for the welcomes.      stay cool.........Mick Taylor.