Re: A long and tedious discussion about New Wave with a joke at the end to lighten the mood

> >thought Paul Winter, Ralph Towner and Kitaro all fit into the NewWave
>category.
>
>Really? New Age, maybe.

Are they related?  I just looked up both genres in Yahoo, and was a little
suprised at who all they had listed, and not listed too, for each category.
A lot of the New Age stuff looked like mush, but they didn't have The Paul
Winter Consort or Ralph Towner in there.  Or Gabor Szabo, either (who goes
back to the sixties).  Are these guys defined as "acid jazz" by any chance?
Some of the bands listed as New Wave, I would have just considered techno
bands, and some others do have a sort of New Age sound.

BTW Mark, you wouldn't have any a-ha cds in stock, would you?

keets