Re: VIP

I haven't done it, but I've read reports either way.  I think you have to
pick them up at the window at the show, and it's kind of pot luck as to what
you get.  Some folks have said they got front row, or close to, and others
said they got row 30 way off to the side and could have done better through
Ticketmaster.  Apparently it does help to raise a row if you're getting
ripped off, though.  Most people who complained seemed to get their tix
exchanged for something better.  I believe Magik had some first-hand
experiences.

keets