Re: Cameron can you hear me?

>I think the reason their CD's haven't been selling, Mark, is that they
>haven't made a CD  since Bringing Down the Horse in 1996.  However, they
>have a new CD out this month, titled Breach.  I guess they were just
>resting.

I'd say Jakob, like his dad, is in it for the long term.  No rush, wait
until you have something to say, etc.  They strike me as low key, and
actually have only put out two cds in ten years--a long time in the music
business, which tends to indicate they're not trying to be the latest pop
sensation, but more of a serious band.

>O.K., where's Keets?  Lady Bird,

Heheh.  Actually, it's Little Bird.

>have the Wallflowers come out with a CD
>since 1996?  Can't count the cover of "Heroes" on the Godzilla
>soundtrack, now....

I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan--I just noticed them in passing, and
their sound didn't immediately hook me.  It's easy to check, though.  Two
cds of their own: WALLFLOWERS (1992), and BRINGING DOWN THE HORSE (1996).
Also, they've appeared on compilations: KCRW RARE ON AIR (1997), GODZILLA
(1998), and NO BOUNDARIES: A BENEFIT FOR KOSAVAR REFUGEES (1999).

keets