Re: [petetownshend] Re: What happens if...

None of us envolved in this venture are experts,financial,political,
whatever. sometimes I wish we were,maybe then it would not be so difficult
for Olga to get the visa to see The Who in London. No, we're
just fans of this Great band The Who try ing to help another less
fortunate Who fan. That's it. We have hope,and a fair amount of support
from Who fans from Britain,the USA and Europe. I am praying that this
will not all be in vain, but it's at least worth the effort,we are all
trying to make this happen. I want to thank you all again for your
support.
Regards,
Derick.