NEW MEMBER

Hi,

I thought I would introduce myself as I am a new member.

Basically I have been into the Who since the 60's (I'm 47 - ouch).
Although really I have only just started collecting their albums
(couldn't afford them when i was a kid :0). I have always been aware of
their classic singles but hadn't heard much of their albums until
lately. I started off by buying thier box set 'thirty years of R&B' and
was blown away with what i heard. I then decided to start at the begging
from the first album and then work my way up. I'm up to 'the who by
numbers' and will soon be getting 'who are you'. I think my favourite
album up to now is 'who's next'; the long version of wont get fooled
again takes some beating.

I think I got interested in buying all the who albums after reading the
Keith Moon biography, what a guy he was, a total lovable nutcase with a
heart of gold :0). Whats the albums like with kenney jones on? I couldnt
imagine the who without Keith.

Anyway, sorry for babling on, i've been looking for a who mailing list
for ages so i'm quite chuffed i found this while surfing.

keep on rockin'...........................MICK TAYLOR.