full RETRACTION - Wallflowers @ MSG

It is offical.  I am an internet gossip schmuck.

Here are the newly announced dates for the upcoming Wallflowers mini-tour
from Pollstar.  MSG does not look likely for them:
10/02/00 Atlanta, GA Coca Cola Roxy Theatre
10/04/00 Chicago, IL Metro
10/06/00 Toronto, ON The Guvernment
10/07/00 Boston, MA To Be Announced

The real good news for Who fans:  SFX is holding firm on The Who perfoming
on the announced dates.  I am glad I am not a Page fan holding $250 tickets
to these shows.

Someone tell me not to feel bad for misleading you nice folks, please.

Jeff