RE: Join Together - Let's See Action - Who Are You......OLGA

My Who Brothers and Sisters,
I'm not one that likes to encourage others, or even myself, to participate
in charities.  We're bombarded from all sides daily to contribute to this or
that.  Your co-workers child's schools fund-drive.  Your office party fund.
CF, Aids, MS, CA, MD, CMN,.  I won't even mention religion (ok just did).  I
give to the CMN fund, and in return am bombarded daily with envelopes of
return-address-labels and further requests for $$, that I'm sure cost more
to print and distribute than my donations!!!
BUT, there is a "happening" going on in Who-land that get's to the core of
what we're all about.
Her name is OLGA.
She lives in Moscow.
She doesn't enjoy the luxury of $$ like we do in The West.
We have a chance here to do something that will be of note.  It's what The
Who is all about.  Coming together.  Taking action.  Action that brings
about change.  A Revolution, if you will.
A joining together.  Family.  As Magik put it.........the one note.
If you can swing it, send in some money quickly to:

Gary Alquire
728 Calle Regal
Encinitas, CA  92024

If the Visa is denied, your money will be refunded.
*DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT!**  These are good/honest people that are doing
this!

If the visa is *not* denied, and Olga is able to travel to London to see
some shows, you get to sit back and enjoy with her.
Just incase you don't know, this project has been communicated to the band
in hopes that they can/will intervene in some way with the British Embassy.
Also, since Olga does a volunteer radio show in Moscow, there is work being
done to get her employed as a per-diem reporter, for the "eastern"
perspective.
So, you see there is much going on with this project.  It's a struggle to be
sure.  But anything worth while usually is.

Here's hopping you'll join the fight.

Kevin in VT.