Re: Wallflowers @ MSG

Bjorn Ciggaar wrote:

> At 15:27 13-9-00 -0400, Jeff wrote:
> >Shows still on, Wallflowers are the openers.  Per SFX.com
>
> Oh wow... They are reasonable... I think... Who the fuck are they??????????
>
> :-)
>
> (I don't care who plays, as long as I am gonna see The Who)

Bjorn,

This works out in our favor. Now they don't have to spend any time concerning
set length for the opening act. My guess for the pool is: the boys come on at
8:40 pm!

Btw, there are a couple bars inside MSG that have monitors showing the stage
show. So, we can move our pre-show gatherings to one of these bars inside, when
the time comes. We can still spend more time with the listers, while listening
to the opening act and then.... Did I say 8:40 in the pool! ;-)

I will find out more detail about the exact location of the bars and post asap.

magik