Re: Olga: Please send your contribution now!

"L. Bird" wrote:

> What happens then if Olga doesn't get the visa?
>
> keets

I suggest we then make it a Thanksgiving Day present, so she may buy as many
Who CD's & Videos she can, to Substitute for the real thing! What was so
touching about her original post to begin with, was how she pointed out that
we can freely choose where & when we want to see them (when they're touring,
of course). That we are very lucky to do something so easily, that probably
we don't realize that others in the world, that are just as passionate about
the Who as we may be, will never, ever see the band we all love. We are very
lucky indeed!

magik