Track list for new Pete live albums

www.petetownshend.com has updated the information about the new Pete live
albums to be sold at their site and have added a track listing.  Here's the
message from:
http://www.petetownshend.com/press_release_pr_display.cfm?id=2221

"The first two live shows in the series will be released exclusively at
www.eelpie.com in the week beginning September 18.

The releases are the Lifehouse show, recorded at Sadler's Wells in February
this year and Pete's solo performance at the Shepherd's Bush Empire in 1998.
Both releases are double CD's and will be followed soon afterwards by Pete's
show from the Fillmore in 1996.

Tracklisting:

The Empire

On The Road Again, A Little Is Enough, Pinball Wizard, Drowned, Anyway
Anyhow Anywhere, You Better You Bet, Behind Blue Eyes, Baby Don't You Do It,
English Boy, Three Steps To Heaven, Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand, Sheraton
Gibson, Substitute, I Am An Animal, North Country Girl, (She's A) Sensation,
A Friend Is A Friend, Now And Then, Let My Love Open The Door, Who Are You,
The Kids Are Alright, Acid Queen, Won't Get Fooled Again, Magic Bus, I'm
One.

Sadler's Wells

One Note, Purcell, Teenage Wasteland, Time Is Passing, Love Ain't For
Keeping, Goin' Mobile, Greyhound Girl, Tragedy, Mary, I Don't Even Know
Myself, Bargain, Gettin' In Tune, Pure And Easy, Baba O'Riley (orchestral),
Baba O'Riley, Hinterland Rag, Behind Blue Eyes, Let's See Action, Sister
Disco, Relay, Who Are You, Join Together, Won't Get Fooled Again, Tragedy
Explained, The Song Is Over, Can You Help The One You Really Love?"

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm