RE: Losing cookies

>Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:22:58 -0400
>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Kevin:
>What IS necessary, really?

The Who.

>> (trying to keep my breakfast down).
>My advice: don't watch Rosie.

*That* did it!  Emison (sp?) basin anyone???????

>I've always like Cure, Smiths

Add to that English Beat and Gen. Public, and you've got my NW list.
Any Dead Milkmen fans out there?  Those boys actually tried to get me to
shoot up with them once in Baltimore.

>> Pete's music (solo or with The Who) and NewWave. It's Roger's voice that
>> clouds the issue.  Definitely a RnR voice.
>I can definitely link Punk to it, via AAA and even I've Had Enough, but I
>don't know about New Wave. The Dirty Jobs, maybe?
>                   Cheers                  ML

I'll have to get back <RATS> to you with a list of songs.

>From: Justin Trout <jtrout@holly.colostate.edu>
>Subject: Re: MSG -Page/Crowes Cancellation
>Jimmy Page is a WAY better guitarist.  Show
>me one song where Pete belts it out better than Jimmy!.
><> Justin D. Trout

Next time you post, try doing it sober.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT