Limp Bizkit's "My Generation"?

According to the BBC Radio One (I'm listening to now) and news at
LimpBizkit.net, their new single is "My Generation".  The same "My
Generation"?  If it were would I be able to tell?

From:
http://www.lbnetwork.net/news.shtml
9/9/00 >> Two New Videos Shot
Limp Bizkit recently shot the video for one of their current new singles
"Rollin'" in New York City on top of the World Trade Center this past
Wednesday, September 6th. According to band frontman Fred Durst the group
drew inspiration from the Guns N' Roses video, "Don't Cry" for the shoot.
They also recently pieced together a video for their other current single
"My Generation" using live footage shot on their recent Back To Basics tour
and their trek through Europe. Both videos are set to debut on MTV on
September 15th and come from the groups forthcoming new album, "Chocolate
Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water" which is set for a October 17th
release through Flip/Interscope.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm