Re: Roger's Weight

At 04:58 PM 09/12/2000, Scott Schrade wrote:
> > Who the heck in the UK has the official STONE, anyhow?
> > keets
>
>Bianca Jagger had it for a while!
>
>- SCHRADE in Akron

Ok, so in general I dislike one line replies that add nothing to the list
content but I MUST say this literally had me LOL (which isn't often when,
even when I say LOL, I'm generally just chuckling)

\and so to add some content to this discussion I have an interview where
Roger talks about all the weight he lost on the tour...and he says
(paraphrasing) "I lost a stone, and I'm just a little guy, I ain't got a
stone to loose."

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html