Re: MSG -Page/Crowes Cancellation

Ya know, I've been sitting back watching this thread for a while now, and
I just must respond to this post.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE The Who and
esp Pete, but let's get real.  Jimmy Page is a WAY better guitarist.  Show
me one song where Pete belts it out better than Jimmy!  Let's not be
disillusioned, next I'll be hearing "Townshend is better than Hendrix!".