WHO's Kidding?

I was thinking (no, really, I was) - there's been a lot of talk (mostly from Daltrey)
about creating new material on-stage, during shows.  Comments like "That's the
way we used to do it" have made me wonder just what time period Daltrey is talk
-ing about. 1962? Come on, how many WHO songs were created on-stage?

OK, let's count: 1."Naked Eye," 2."Who Are You" (although I've yet to hear evidence
of this, but I guess that's because the right tapes have not fallen into my hands), 3.
"Dance It Away?"  Does that count?  I can't think of anymore.

So what's Daltrey talking about (besides m-m-m-m-my generation)?

- SCHRADE in Akron