From: andrew wiechman [mailto:Jovar1701v@email.msn.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 12:36 PM
To: Kevin Cotrupe
Cc: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: MSG -Page/Crowes Cancellation

First of all anyone who has actually picked up a Real Les Paul standard let
alone a
Gibson double neck and play it for 3 hours a night for 30+ years is bound to
have back trouble. Especially when they are over 50, so i seriously doubt
Page is faking this.
 A single neck Gibson sg is extremely heavy. So a double neck is a killer,
im sure Pete would agree. And i doubt you'll find a guitarest out there who
disagees.
drew w