RE: The Cure and Loverboy - not in the same league

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject:  Kevin getting ready for Loverboy (film at eleven)
>There you are. You'll be ready for Loverboy any day now

Now, was *that* really necessary?  Next time, just show up at my house
un-announced, and kick my dogs. ;-) (trying to keep my breakfast down).

I actually listened to Standing on the Beach this weekend.  Some good stuff
in there. It's still my contention that there is a strong similarity between
Pete's music (solo or with The Who) and NewWave. It's Roger's voice that
clouds the issue.  Definitely a RnR voice.

>>To be even clearer, I "like" much of both Kenney's and Simon's work,
>>but was it the complete beast?

>No, they were too tasteful.
>Cheers                 ML

Awwww shit, here we go.  Sounds like you and Schrade have something to
settle. ;-)

Congrats on the delivery of the rug rat to college.  Try not to think about
all those "grain" parties she'll be going to. ;-)

:-) Seriously though, congrats!  Big day.

Kevin in VT (developing a deep hatred for Loverboy!)