How high can your voice go; Kevin getting ready for Loverboy (film at eleven)

>Africa.There are no computers there.

Jenna:

I thought it was a "world wide web."

>I don't know how far you'd get with helium.

Kevin:

You could have just gone along with what I wrote..."Oh, damn, the helium is
always great fun!"

> Maybe you can still exchange it for Nitrous!

I don't do that anymore.

>To be even clearer, I "like" much of both Kenney's and Simon's work, but
was
>it the complete beast?

No, they were too tasteful.

>Well, (again clearing up confusion ;) I meant that *I* had forgotten these
>(through years of therapy;).  BUT, I did hear a good Cure tune this morning

There you are. You'll be ready for Loverboy any day now.

>Hey, you got to have standards!

"Standards rule okay." Great Jam song (and I don't mean Pearl Jam). Now THEY
were a great 80's band, oh well they really started in the 70's.

"Nothing can be furthur than the truth."
       George W Bush, boy genius, Presidential candidate 2000

        Cheers                 ML