Get The Who into VH1 MyMusic Awards

Everyone please send in award nominations for The Who.  This looks like a
great way to promote our favorite band!

Here are two categories to enter for the VH1 My Music awards.  When you get
to the site, click on the "suggest an award" link on the left side.  A box
pops up with a form to enter the award and who you want to nominate.  The
form does have a tendency to insist on getting your email address and that
of a friend, so you may want to be prepared for that.  Anybody feel free to
enter my email address for your "friend."

Looks like they'll send out a notice once they've got the categories
established and start actual voting. If all the Who lists nominate and vote
together, we should be able to swing an award.

http://www.vh1.com/mymusic/

Best Reunion Tour - The Who

Most Innovative Bass Player - John Entwistle

keets