Re: VH1 category, All music not The Who sucks

>VH1 category tailor-made for The Who:  Comeback Artist of the year

I like this one, but I'm not sure we ought to emaphsize the "comeback part."
  There's been plenty of time for everybody on digest to make suggestions,
and not many have come in.  How about if we go with these two:

http://www.vh1.com/mymusic/

Best Reunion Tour - The Who (already submitted)

Most Innovative Bass Player - John Entwistle

keets