Re: My last post!

Jeremy Dilesky wrote:

> Hi guys! I just wanted you to know that this probably
> will be my last post.I'm not leaving until Friday so
> maybe I'll get a chance to post again.I doubt it
> though.I'm leaving Friday to be a missionary in south
> Africa.There are no computers there.They are not
> allowed.Maybe around Christmas time I'll sneek a post
> in some how.I haven't been on this list long,but I'll
> definitely miss it.You guys are fun to talk to! What I
> really love about this list is the fact that no matter
> how much you guys disagree you still respect each
> other.Well I got to go pack!
>             Bye for now,
>                 Jenna

	Jenna, I think that I speak for ALL here when I say that you will be
missed.  Good luck with your new endeavor, and of course remember to
spread the word of The Who in South Africa whenever in a feasible
situation to do so!!  Hopefully you can sneak in that holiday time
message if circumstances permit.

							Good luck!

							Joseph Manfredi