Who Concert Videos & MSG Pre-Show Get Together

Can someone please tell me how I can purchase bootleg Who concert videos. You
can e-mail me privately if you wish. Also, I would like to suggest the
pre-show get togethers for the MSG shows take place at Cafe 31 located on W.
31st St. between 7th & 8th Avenues.  It's located across the street from MSG.
 By the way, how do a bunch of strangers find each other at these things? Let
the speculation begin on how the bands will collaborate. I prefer to see Page
play a couple of tunes with the boys.  I have no use for a Zeppelin cover
band.  I will be shocked if the Who go on first on any night.  It just would
not be right.

David in NYC