What'd I Miss?

Hi, all.  Schrade's back!  I was off-line for a few days getting a major
computer upgrade (no more 'invalid dates' for me - except in my personal life).

What did I miss?  Everything looks different; I think I need glasses.

More good news: I'm going to the Atlanta WHO show!  And Brian's promised
me the use of his car, house, TV, shaving instruments, & silverware for my entire
stay!  What a guy!

Alright, enough soddin' about.  It was really freaky not being able to access the
list.  I felt.....clueless?  No, that's not right.  Well, you get the picture.  Let's
just say it feels real good to be back.

- SCHRADE in Akron